We intend to involve administrative and educational institutions and the working world in the discussion of the results of the project.
In particular, we intend to create:
1) opportunities of exchange and confrontation with the schools involved in the sampling, with the aim of sharing the results of the surveys;
2) seminars for school officials, local and working world authorities, with the aim of providing useful interpretations of the migratory phenomenon and tools to improve dynamics of linguistic integration;
3) spreading of the results of the project to national and international stakeholders.
To spread results and good practices, we planned different actions:
- Efficiently spreading the results of the project outside the scientific circuit through informative materials (in electronic format – CD-ROM – and paper format) intentionally created for specific targets (comics for children, brochures for adults).
- Plan communication strategies which, with the help of local institutions and educational institutes, directly involve the scholastic population (e.g. theme-based contests) and call on the attention of the civil society (e.g. publicity through the media).
- Diffuse the project results to the scientific community at a national and international level, publishing papers on the web-site and organizing a final international conference.